Creative Director - Motion Graphics, AR, VR
Our client is an established boutique creative and technology agency that specialises in augmented reality, virtual reality, 3D simulation and motion graphics.
With an extremely impressive client list, they have worked with some of the biggest brands in the food, drinks, automotive and sports sector, creating some amazing award-winning solutions. You quite literally have to see it to believe it!
As this business continues to grow and we work across a number of new hires for this agency, we are now seeking Creative Director who has a wealth of experience in motion graphics, AR, VR and mobile apps. Whether you have in store, experiential or gaming background, we’d be keen to hear from you.
You could be an Art Director looking to step up or a frustrated Creative Director seeking the opportunity to become part of this leadership team. To be suitable for this role we’re looking for the following attributes:
- Solid experience in AR, VR, Animation, Motion Graphics and Mobile Apps.
- Have managed a small team of creatives.
- Very comfortable with being client facing as you will be the face of the creative team and should therefore be comfortable presenting at C level.
- Strong in conceptual work with a portfolio that supports your experience.
- Enjoys a flat structure - there are no egos here as it’s a very collaborative environment.
- Comfortable with eventually being office based - HQ is in Surrey/Greater SW London borders.
- This is still going to be hands on role. Yes, you will still be responsible for conceptual work, but we still need you to be Mac literate and prepared to roll your sleeves up when required.
- Software savvy with all the leading applications and technology available to you.
- Have a genuine thirst for this form of creativity.
What I will add is that this agency is very grounded. As you’d expect they are passionate about what they do and have built a team of level-headed personalities that have a genuine love for the game. We most certainly have a soft spot for them and what they have achieved over the past 6 years is very impressive.
In return for this experience and knowledge, as a Creative Director, our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between approximately £70-80k plus benefits, depending on experience.
If you think you are the Creative Director we are seeking then please do not hesitate to apply and attaching your latest CV, portfolio link and current location.
Please note that although everyone is working from home at the moment the aim is to eventually bring the team back into the office. Especially creative. Therefore, you should only apply if you are firstly able to get to the office and secondly comfortable being around people again.
Want more Creative Director - Motion Graphics, AR, VR jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Director jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.