Octopus Group is 60 strong award-winning independent B2B marketing agency based in Chancery Lane, London. In February 2021, Octopus joined Publicis Groupe UK to be their B2B centre of excellence, bringing our strategic, creative and commercial acumen to international clients, joining a community of 5,000 people working across 25 agencies. Publicis Groupe’s mantra is “Viva la Difference”, a celebration of the uniqueness of their agencies, all working together to get the best results for their clients.
And that means we’re growing. So we’re looking for great designers, just like you.
For Octopus Group, B2B and technology is our big passion. We take a different approach to B2B and technology marketing, built on the understanding that brands thrive when awareness and sales work together. Our guiding Brand to Sales™ philosophy is about helping our clients link brand reputation to commercial sales success, and brings together multiple expert-led disciplines to help B2B CMOs achieve their goals, building pipeline and brand at once. And the approach works. In 2019, Octopus won the Grand Prix in the B2B Marketing Awards, Drum B2B Awards and 3 PR Week Awards for its work, and regularly features as an industry Best Place to Work.
Octopus has a unique family feel where energy, enthusiasm, teamwork and a hunger to succeed are all mixed with a common purpose and a big safety net. Octopus Group is a special place to work and we devote lots of time and thought to keep it that way.
We are looking for a Creative Artworker to join our creative team. The right candidate will be working in a truly collaborative environment within our creative team. They will have a razor-sharp eye for detail, pride for accuracy and delivering work to the highest possible standard across multiple channels. Our team is a warm and friendly bunch, confident in our abilities, and working collaboratively to deliver for the agency and our clients.
- Design and layout of content across white papers and reports, social ads, display ads, brand assets and PowerPoints.
- Thoroughly checking and artworking the design teams’ output, ensuring files are print and screen ready, consistent, and adhere closely to guidelines.
- Creating and artworking PowerPoint decks for high-value briefs
- Creation and maintenance of master templates for use across client and internal work
- Creation of internal marketing assets
- Working with our account teams, copywriters and designers under the guidance of our Creative Director and Art Directors to produce designs on time and on brief
- Working to short deadlines and fast turnaround times
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in an agency artworking role
- Experience designing and artworking long-form editorial is essential
- A portfolio showcasing smart design work across various integrated channels
- A strong understanding of typography, space and layout, formatting text to stylesheets and preparing files
- A meticulous attention to detail - a passion for accuracy and brand consistency
- Self-starter who is detail-oriented and enthusiastic team player
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe CS, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Comfortable working to short deadlines and fast turnaround times
- Strong communications skill and ability to collaborate with others
You will report to the Creative Director and work alongside the creative team
Package designed to attract the right candidate, including our competitive benefits package of 25 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working, long-service sabbaticals, health cash plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, free eye tests, new business and employee finder’s fees and lots more.
Everyone should feel at home, at work. At Octopus Group, all employees can be true to their authentic selves. Everyone is empowered to bring what makes us special and unique to the work we do. We are committed to investing in an inclusive culture that maximises the talent, skills, and diversity of our workforce. We strive to ensure that inclusivity and equality are not only at the heart of our company, but also aligned with all the clients and suppliers we work with.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.