At ThirtyThree, we create brands and campaigns that demand attention. And, we’re on the hunt for a Creative Artworker to join our Bristol team. You’ll work closely with our creative, social media and client service teams, to create and produce print and digital design and artwork to the highest possible standards and within brand guidelines. You’ll be working on a wide range of clients including Capita, AXA, BMW Group, National Trust and Beam Suntory.
- Creating and amending artwork in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Setting print collateral to artwork standard (knowledge of print specs).
- Digital asset creation, amends and exporting.
- Setting presentation/pitch documents.
- Using experience and knowledge to provide technical and creative guidance.
- The maintenance of file management to allow effective file location, back up, archive and transfer.
Energetic, enthusiastic and naturally artistic, you’ll be cool and calm under pressure and able to deal with a changing workload. It goes without saying that you’ll have an excellent working knowledge of Adobe, including InDesign/Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as Microsoft PowerPoint and Word, and digital formats. You’ll also:
- Have first-rate time, project management and communication skills with the ability to prioritise an often-conflicting workload.
- Have an eagle eye for detail.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and in a team environment.
- A sound understanding of proof-reading marks.
- Experience with HTML 5 and/or Adobe After Effects would be a plus.
Let’s talk about us:
We’re an Employer Branding and Creative Communications agency with offices in London, New York, Cologne and Bristol. We look after some of the big employer names you know, and others you just don’t know yet, helping them to stand out and step it up with the kind of creative that gets noticed. Through social, digital, film and anything else we can think of, we help our clients to keep their diversity & inclusion promises; live up to visions and values; and attract and keep the best talent around. And we do all of that together.
We deliver innovative solutions and simplify the connections between businesses and customers, governments and citizens.
Capita is a consulting, digital services and software business.
We are driven by our purpose: to create better outcomes – for our employees, clients and customers, suppliers and partners, investors, and society.
We are committed to being a responsible business – in how we operate, serve society, respect our people and the environment, and deliver attractive returns to our investors.
Every day we help millions of people, by delivering innovative solutions to transform and simplify the connections between businesses and customers, governments and citizens.
We partner with clients and provide them with the insight and cutting-edge technologies that give time back, allowing them to focus on what they do best and making people’s lives easier and simpler.
We operate in the UK, Europe, India and South Africa – and across six divisions: Software; IT & Networks; People Solutions; Customer Management; Government Services and Specialist Services.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.