Content Design Manager, Workplace
Content Design Managers at Facebook Inc. lead teams that craft simple, straightforward and human experiences by leveraging our expertise in user experience design, design thinking, product strategy and content. Come join our team to create and shape great, intuitive products and services used by billions of people around the world every day.
Your team will be expected to design and deliver product flows, new features, in-product messaging, content frameworks, navigation, product naming and more across our platforms, including mobile and desktop. The Facebook Inc. Content Design team is one of the largest and most established in the world, and supports people at various stages in their careers.
- Manage a team that delivers on multiple projects or programs across regions or business groups.
- Build internal community (for example, drive inclusion, onboard new employees, and connect people on your team with new opportunities).
- Provide regular performance feedback, check-ins and reviews for people who report to you.
- Coach team members to increase their impact, develop their strengths and grow their careers.
- Build the teams and skills necessary for long-term growth, both within and outside the organization.
- Help to recruit highly talented people to join the content design team, and onboard cross-functionally.
- Actively build and maintain relationships with cross-functional teams and senior stakeholders.
- Provide content design for complex features for the global Facebook Inc. audience.
- Develop lightweight, repeatable processes, workflows and content templates that keep the team nimble and successful in a culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly.
- Share your own work and give feedback to teammates in a variety of settings.
- Promote content design at Facebook Inc. and in the broader design and content communities.
- Knowledge of social and mobile experiences.
- Experience managing, coaching and developing direct reports.
- Experience in content design or related fields.
About the Facebook company:
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart.
Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Want more Content Design Manager, Workplace jobs?
Want to find more Design Manager jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.