Associate Creative Director, Channel Digital, Europe
Marcom is Apple’s European Marketing Communications group. We lead all aspects of all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. Every day millions of consumers around the world interact with Apple and its products in the Indirect Channel through mobile, digital and in-store experiences. The Indirect Channel is made up of a large number of third-party retailers and carrier partners selling our products across Europe, and they play a hugely important role for Apple.
The Channel team in Marcom EU drive initiatives to provide our customers with thoughtful, engaging and seamless experiences of our products in these channel environments! The Associate Creative Director, under the direction of the Marcom EU Creative Director, and in partnership with Director of Channel EU, will be responsible for identifying, crafting and delivering compelling experiences and storytelling about our products that will live in our partners digital environments. These design solutions should be able to adapt and scale to multiple partners across Europe. This role will help optimise our partners journeys to ensure our products are not only discoverable, but are presented in a way that aligns with our brand. They’ll act as a brand guardian to our partners – providing ongoing support and creative consultancy to help drive a sense of quality and consistency across our partners platforms. Does this sound like you? If so read on!
- A strategic problem solver, who sees the bigger picture, but can distil the complex into the simple.
- Developing innovative and on-strategy designs and experiences.
- Solving problems conceptually in collaboration with a broader team, including planners, creatives and producers.
- Leading and directing the design of an interactive project, from concept through to implementation.
- Presenting persuasively and clearly articulating design rationale.
- Leading creative teams including keeping their work load balanced, providing helpful feedback on their work, and working with them to identify areas for growth.
- Using design software including, but not limited to, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools like Principle.
- Experience in e-commerce, marketing, corporate identity, brand management, sales promotion and/or new media communication, as well as familiarity with development and engineering environments and workflows.
- Portfolio of original and breakthrough work, with a focus on user-centred design.
- Ideal candidate has experience working in the multi-brand or omni-channel space.
- Represents EU Marcom with other internal groups including; Channel & Sales teams, Product Marketing teams.
- Partners well with senior leadership in Marcom's headquarters in California. Ensures our EU strategies align with the US teams approach.
- Can conceive of, design, and lead the development of high quality creative work that pushes the Apple brand forward.
- Accountable for successful execution of creative direction on assigned projects.
- Supervises and manages in-house and external creatives.
- Own and drive the operational duties associated with running a creative team (hiring, staffing, on-boarding).
Education & Experience:
BA in Graphic Design or other related design field, with significant (agency and in-house e-commerce) experience specialising in direct or indirect channel experiences, brand, and visual design for the web and iOS devices.
Want more Associate Creative Director, Channel Digital, Europe jobs?
Want to find more Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Services Director jobs, Creative Services Director jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.