Art Director - ELC Studios
Estée Lauder Companies are looking for an Art Director to join a talented creative team. You’ll be working across the ELC portfolio of brands using data and insight to make sound and compelling creative, resulting in impressive ROI. This is a great opportunity for a big-ideas, conceptual Art Director to get involved with some huge impact integrated campaigns. An important support role in the strategic development of the company's creative approach to support new and emerging digital & multi-channel initiatives.
Coming on board at midweight level, you'll be joining the highly talented in-house creative team. Working closely with the Senior Art Director, you'll support in producing creative for new campaigns to producing creative from amending existing assets. For new campaigns, you’ll produce innovative big idea concepts for fully integrated 360 materials across a range of media. In your day-to-day duties, you’ll be strategizing, generating ideas, storyboarding concepts, pitching presentations and producing creative briefs in order to deliver best in class creative content across various platforms as well as collaborating and working with a team of Art Directors.
- Support the Senior Art Director & Creative Content Director in delivering strong story-telling and creative from conceptual ideation, visualization, creative development, execution and delivering) ensuring the vision of each brand is effectively communicated within budget and deadline across all platforms (in-store, social, online, TVC, OOH, DOOH etc).
- Execute original and best in class creative direction across all stills + video content for all platforms and end uses covering all areas of creative from concepts and set design to model casting and on set directing.
- Collaborating with a team of Art Directors to produce a high level of creative output across Pre Production, Production and Post Production working to support the Senior Art Director.
- Ensure output is to the highest quality, push boundaries and innovations in order to stay ahead of the curve.
- Work strategically to drive brand awareness and deliver strong engagement through creative.
- Critically evaluate the creative process and work to improve to drive productivity and cost savings.
- Effectively communicating concepts and storyboards through presentations.
- Forge and maintain relationships with photographers, videographers, agents, hair and make-up artists and other vendors.
- Support the model casting process from casting to tracking model usage.
- Efficiently manage all set design and props.
- Support with location scouting and management.
- Understand the creative direction budget, ensuring cost efficiency and optimisation at all times.
- Keep up to date with emerging trends in beauty, skincare, fashion, design, film, art, media and technology where relevant to Estee Lauder Companies.
- Support with analysing and reviewing post campaign insight and data in order to implement
- Collaborate with various departments and functions including Photographers, DOP’s, Video Editors, Graphic Designers, Visual Merchandising, Copywriters during project development.
- Support with Graphic Design workloads working across both print and digital formats to create high quality designs when required.
- Partner with Producers to meet fast paced timelines.
- Ensures adherence to brand guidelines in own work.
- Take ownership of deliverables and initiatives with acute attention to craft and detail.
- Be able to present ideas to management team.
- Position requires extensive related experience at a traditional ad agency or similar experience in a luxury brand.
- Good interpersonal skill is required., team player mentality.
- Conceptual thinker, being able to ideate, present, develop, and execute projects from start to finish in highest quality.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and can adapt changing priorities and creative approach.
- Great understanding of luxury market and be familiar with trends in culture, luxury arena, design, technology, user experience, and social media.
- Is self-motivated and resourceful with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Meticulous and detailed oriented, both in your technical work, and in your ability to expertly present your designs.
- Flexible and multi-functional to handle ever changing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be agile and have the ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects.
- Understanding and implementation of animation and video production skills a plus.
- Working knowledge of prototyping tools advantageous (InVision).
- Story boarding, motion graphics and video experience.
- Digital-mobile-first mindset and innovative approach.
- Awareness of emerging trends in the region.
- Global mindset and multicultural understanding.
- Experience with all usage and media from social channels to in-store.
- Drive for innovation and disruption with luxury mindset.
- Experience working against global guidelines.
Qualifications and Training:
- Educated to Degree level or have relevant experience in their appropriate discipline and management
- The success of the role will be measured by the delivery of projects to time and quality and the efficient management and support.
- Willing and available to work outside of normal working hours as required to fulfill the duties of the post is
- a must.
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.