Working closely with our Head of Animation, Animation Supervisors and fellow Animators, you will be responsible for creating believable animation with convincing performances and motion. You will have the ability to create movement for digi-doubles, creatures, characters, cameras and rigid body animation. Delivering work to strict deadlines, you will be aware of project schedules and work hard to achieve these goals.
Communicating with the team is key and you must be willing to take notes and direction well. The animation team culture and environment is hugely important at DNEG so you must be capable for working with your peers and mentoring those around you.
- Previous CG experience, ideally within live action VFX feature films.
- Ability to perform visual and analytical problem solving in 3-dimensional space, including the ability to accurately interpret 3D layouts and analyse 3D form.
- Ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned tasks.
- Thorough knowledge of Maya.
- Showreel showcasing high end VFX animation work.
- Well versed in the principles of animation.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Highly motivated.
- Must communicate well and be able to take notes and direction.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.
Want more Animator jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, CG Rigger jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Rigger jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.