2D Design Director
Our client is a design agency that specialises in retail and branding. Their talented and hard-working team delivers high-quality retail interior and architectural design, retail graphics and brand identity projects to a variety of well-known blue-chip clients.
The successful candidate will lead the 2D team, developing and delivering complex projects. You will be able to produce and guide a team to produce a high standard of work and be a proven leader with a similar environment.
- You will lead various projects of all sizes influencing the team’s design direction.
- Taking the lead in meetings with clients.
- Challenging creative boundaries and briefs.
- As well as leading, you will mentor and motivate your teams to develop.
- Able to lead small-large size projects liaising with internal teams throughout.
- Help generate concepts providing effective and appropriate solutions.
- Be a highly creative thinker.
- Have exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Be highly passionate about design.
- Outstanding knowledge of various design applications including, InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop
- Have an understanding of numerous disciplines that influence design such as motion graphics, digital, branding, and interiors.
- A positive individual with the ability to influence others.
- Excellent typography skills and an understanding of artwork and the sign off process.
- Ability to train, mentor and develop members of a design team.
- Willingness to keep learning in this Senior role.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.